Pioneer DEH-P7500MP Installation problem

New radio
Hi! I've spent a long time trying to figure out what is wrong with my new DEH-P7500MP. I have a 97 BMW 318ti and I'm using an adaptor to connect the unit. All wires are connected correctly. There is power but no sound.
I connected one of the speaker outputs to a home speaker and it works. Got a new adaptor, still no sound, and no troubleshooting in the manual. Is there a setting in the HU I'm not aware of? What else should I check?

If you can afford a 97 BMW- can't you afford to take it in to Circuit City and have someone fix it for $50.00 bucks. Is it me?

dd
it has a factory amp, connect the "p-con"(blue w/white) to the amp turn on wire. thats all

VitoB
Unregistered guest
How do you hook up a subwoofer to this radio if you have a full set of 4 speakers? It says to hook it up to the SW output and there is also Front, and Rear. The subwoofer works when I make it Rear/SW but then only the 2 front speakers work so I tried Preout/SW and I can't seem to get it to work. I also left both Rear and Preout at Full and the manual says something about using NonFad to control it. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

DanF
Unregistered guest
I have same situation as VITOB above, with Pioneer 5500. How can I get 4 speakers to work, rather than just front speakers/front output, and a woofer/sub/low frequencies via rear outuput. Any help would be appreciated.

a-roc
Unregistered guest
i want to put the time on my car radio and its a DEH-P7500MP how can i fix it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us