Dumb question

Anonymous

I need an amp wiring kit for a JL 500/1 or a PG Xenon X600.1 I was wondering, What brand of wire and what gauge of wire should I get for the amps, Thanks

Username: Mrgalindo63

Chicago

Post Number: 1
I need help. I have a 4 channel 1200 watt Boss Ripper amp, and i have 2 DVC 4ohm Audiobahn SE in a sealed box. Will this work out fine? HElp me?

Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 8
bryan what are you asking?

as for anonymous a 4guage wire kit will work get a cheap one i spen 38dollars from summit racing products
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?Ntt=SWX-AK4&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&se archinresults=false&N=0&target=egnsearch.asp&x=27&y=7

Anonymous

dont steal me thread man

Bronze Member
Username: Homsardude

Post Number: 36
Anonymous: WalMart has awesome deals on wiring kits. They are probably not as nice as like a $75 wiring kit, but I'm willing to bet you'll never be able to tell the difference as long as you get a better RCA cable. I wouldn't use the included RCA cables.

Use 4 gauge wire.

Another option: I got a Phoenix Gold wiring kit myself and it worked out great. You can find them on eBay for about $30 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPLETE-4-GAUGE-AMPLIFIER-KIT-PHOENIX-DIGITAL_W0QQitemZ5802 726032QQcategoryZ71528QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps!

Bronze Member
Username: Homsardude

Post Number: 40
Oops, just noticed that was the wrong link I put there. Oh well...that kit will work too :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 21
75 dollars what?!! get the one i got 4 guage for 38 after shipping anywhere. but if you really want like jordan said get some better rca cables if you crazy about sound like that. Oh if you have never heard of summit it not no cheapo company just type in Greg Anderson and see what comes up.

if you dont check just look at this
everyone in pro stock runs about 6.9-6.85 @ 203mph in the 1/4mile. Greg managed to run 6.63 at 208mph
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us