ORION xtreme line plz help

Bronze Member
Username: Yungsta

Post Number: 25
has anyone had any experience with these amps particularly the 500.4 I was wondering if this would would run my component set with an active crossover without losing any sq plz help asap time is running out for this amp offer

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4045
That is a good amp. You shouldn't have any SQ loss.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
isaac you are the man thanks a bunch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
ahhh! I couldn't get that amp at the low cost of $50. I am in need of a 4 channel amp minimum 400 watts, to run my comp set on active. I narrowed down my choices to PPI/Xtant. PPI I was looking at the art series or the pc, and for xtant 403A or 604x. Can someone please help me decide on the best sounding amp for my componenets. Also if you had any experience with eclipse amps and others please share your experience. I'm looking for very low cost also. I am probably going to buy on ebay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
for xtant i meant 404m

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4116
Xtant's 604x is one of their higher class series. Get that if possible. Xtant amps come with balanced input feature. It uses regular rca cables. Since you're looking for 4 channel, that will get rid of ground loop.
Your second option is the PPI amps. They sound great but don't have that feature.
Remember, on eBay, you get killed at the last minute. So be prepared to bid fast.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Thanks again Isaac your always a help and yes I always lose at the very last second most of the time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us