Clifford Alarm Please Help

pinster
Unregistered guest
Hi I have a clifford arrow 3 g4 series alarm/immobiliser. All was working fine until I left the bonnet on my car open for a while. Now the red l.e.d just stays on without flashing the central locking works but the alarm does not arm not does the immobiliser also it doesn't beep when i press the button but the panic button still sounds the siren. If anyone has any idea what may be wrong with it please post a reply. I wrote to clifford but they were no help. Thank you for any help and your time, Adam.

Pinster
Unregistered guest
hi sorry guys im so stupid i just read the online manual (didn't know it existed until i read another post) and i must have pressed the boot and star button accidently and put the car in valet mode. I didn't even know I had it, sorry, Adam.

Pinster
Unregistered guest
hi sorry guys im so stupid i just read the online manual (didn't know it existed until i read another post) and i must have pressed the boot and star button accidently and put the car in valet mode. I didn't even know I had it, sorry, Adam.

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a viper EZSDEI485 and I am wondering if the brain is going out. I have it in my H1 and when I apply the brakes it just turns off. I have auto start so I was thinking it's not seeing the keys in the ignition so when I put the brakes on it just stops. Any Ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us