Diamond Audio amps?!

Username: 99redbird

VA U.S.

Post Number: 6
what do you guys think about diamond audio amps? i just recently checked into these and decided to get one. i bought the D5 300.4 4-channel amp. anybody know if this is a decent amp or not?! thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 734
Diamond amps are pretty good. IMO are as good, if not better than JL Audio amps.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 114
Diamond Audio is a high-end brand. I went with their subs, and thought about their amps. I looked elsewhere for my amps because of my budget.

I don't know the specs on that particular amp, but I'd say you did good. Glad to see you didn't purchase Legacy, Pyramid, Profile, MA, etc., then ask about it. LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 171
I like that last line from James .
What subs u gonna use with it BTW Brandon ?

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 175
OOPS - now seeing its a 4 channel amp , my bad .
Well then the ? is - what speakers/components u gonna use ?

VA U.S.

Post Number: 8
I will be using the Diamond amp to power 4 Infinity Kappa 6.5's. I already have one set of the Infinity's and I am satisfied with how they sound, however they are lacking on mid-bass. I will probably go ahead and buy the second set, unless you guys have any suggestions on a better set for around the same price?! thanks!

VA U.S.

Post Number: 9
I have 2 Rockford Fosgate P3's (12") and I just bought a Rockford amp to power them. It's the 601s model from 2003 I believe...rated @ 1800 watts peak. Anybody have any input on that amp?

Bronze Member

VA U.S.

Post Number: 12
Nobody has any opinions on the fosgate 601S??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us