Need help jonathan (sq setup)

Username: Alvingo

Post Number: 6
hi there i have my sound system it consist of a 3.5 inches separates home theater in a kick panel polk audio 20rms X 2. can i set this at 200hz for mids only and tweets? and i have crossfire separates 5.25 for the mid bass should i set this to 90 hz hpf or mid bass 150hz at lpf? and ten inch inverted sealed for the sub at 45 hz. its 2 door 300zx 2+2 coop. is it ok? :-)

Post Number: 7
By the way I have three amps, the front will be powered by a rockford 2 ch amp that is 22rms x 2 continues watts, the midbass would be a 2channel crossfire amp at 35rms x 2 @ 4 ohms and bridge at 140rms. up to 181rms @ 14.5v..and the subwoffer will have a crossfire 2ch amp that is 525rms. My idea is to drive the rockford at stereo cz my speakers 3.5" are only 20rms so its enough and can get the balancing for the left and right. The next is the crossfire 2ch amp will it be ok to used an Lpad 8ohms then series the speakers for this? so that i can bridge the amp @ 4 ohms. or il just leave it as stereo 35 x2 at 4ohms. cz im using this as mid bass so i need the power for the speakers. We dnt need to balance the midbass right? like a stereo mode??

Post Number: 8
Glasswolf what could you suggest?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us