SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME((

Bronze Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 76
guys i had my system installed and the amp turned on but no sound was so i checked in the manual and it says change the safe mode to off i did and restarted car n the system pounded. i got excited sinsce its the first one i turned it up lil more n the cone was pretty damm moving but suddenly the sound went off so i resrated the car and now the amp doesnt turn on no more:-( i chcked all the connection sbut no luck PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 295
check your fuses on the amp or at the battery.

is there compeletly no power to the amp or is the sub playing at really really low volumes dispite the volume being high?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
which fuses i should check in the car:S there are soo many

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 297
there should be a power wire coming from your battery that runs to your amps.. at the battery close by there should be a fuse on that line. In addition you might have one fused nearby the amp or located on the amp itself.. I wouldnt check your vehicle fuses unless your radio/head unit is not coming..

check those fuses first then get back to me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
TRA!!! I CHECKED THE fuses in the amp and the awg that is close to battery both of them look fine!!! but there is one doubt i have today i broke that plastic cover of the fuse holder because of which sometimes the fuse may gets a little lost IMP" ALSO I JUST REMEMBERED THAT when the amp and subs got turned off, i came to hood to check the fuse and I THINK that the other end of power wire was off a li9ttle bit frmo the fuse... meanin seemed liked it was pulled of ... ALSO TO CHECK THIS I CONNECTED ANOTHER AMP which didnt work either and when i also tried to see some sparks by connecting power cable and ground... no sparx showed up so i think is power cable but WHAT BAOUT IT!!! WHATS WRONG IT ..> PLZ HELP ME

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
ne one....PLZ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
bump....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
OHH CMON GUYS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO COULD IT BE MY FUSE BECUASE THE FUSE IT 80 A and on other forum people are saying that 60 a is more than enough so if i used 80 a then may be that's a problem...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9689
how is the amp set up? crossover HPF/LPF, frequency? gain? is the remote wire connected?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
the the amp wasnt set up glass NOTHING WAS SET UP!!!! and yes the remote wire is connected... but there is NO current in power wire... assaid earlier..I CHECKED THE fuses in the amp and the awg that is close to battery both of them look fine!!! but there is one doubt i have today i broke that plastic cover of the fuse holder because of which sometimes the fuse may gets a little lost IMP" ALSO I JUST REMEMBERED THAT when the amp and subs got turned off, i came to hood to check the fuse and I THINK that the other end of power wire was off a li9ttle bit frmo the fuse... meanin seemed liked it was pulled of ... I ALSO CONNECTED ANOTHER AMP which didnt work either and when i also tried to see some sparks by connecting power cable and ground... no sparx showed up

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9696
er, yeah. check the fuse. use a DMM and check for continuity or just replace it.
if you're not getting any current or voltage at the end of the wire, that'd pretty much tell me the fuse is blown or not installed

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
ok glasswolf i hope the new fuse would work!!! if not plz help me further... i just had an awefull day not getting nething to work...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
thank you glass... i just remembererd that since my amp hasnt been on , my car had been pretty hot i mean that meter that shows how HOT the car is was pretty close to Red i dunt know why..... the engine was HOT TOO wen i opened the hood but all this happened later i guess so what i am guessing that may be too much power messed up the wire.. ill get a new fuse... cut the end peel again and install again... THNX again glass for your time.. also if you know ne sites or ways to tell me how do i "tune" the amp because that is what i am going to do when i gets back on... thank you

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4046
Go visit www.bcae1.com and read.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us