Question about Y adapters?


Bronze Member
Username: Mrmoe75

Post Number: 14
Registered: Aug-05
Can I use Y adapters to connect 2 amps from the sub output of my electronic crossover?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4056
Registered: Nov-04
Yes. However, most amps nowdays have pass thru rca jacks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us