Infinity amps??

akin a ?
Unregistered guest
i know the perfect are AWESOME components and subs 2...

but what about thier amps??

looking at the 7541a in particular to power my perfect 6.1 components in the front and im not ure what ill have as a rear fill...but im sure nothing 2 powerful...

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 411
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you work for circuit city. If you don't, I wouldn't even consider Infinity amps. Although they're better than sony, boss, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Betard

Post Number: 24
I have 2 X 7541a's, one runs my 2 component sets, and the other runs my 2 12" subs. I have no complaints at all and am very happy with them.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 558
the infinity amps haven't changed in over 3 years...can't wait till they come out with a new kappa line

Bronze Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 27
Well let's put it this way, if Infinity becomes any more like Bose, well, they'll still be garbage, all SQ and no bass is not desired by anyone running subs. I'd rather have what I HAVE, with lower end stuff as everyone says, than slightly higher quality and NO bass. That's just MO. I've read many reviews about those amps and how they offer no real power output.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4470
Their amps aren't worth mentioning, I'd look elsewhere. On a budget, JBL, MTX, and Cadence have some of the best offerings. Kicker amps can be had for reasonable prices as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us