Somebody please help

Username: Subaruwrx163

Valley stream, Valley sttream Us

Post Number: 6
i have about 800$ to spend on subs amps wireing and a capacator. i get deals at circut city, so if possible cound somebody build me a system based on the products on their web site.
www.circitcity.com
thank you

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 656
personally if i was you i would buy all my stuff from ebay but since you say that you get deals then go with either some Kicker CVRs or Infinity (prefebly Kappa/perfect although i dont see them on the website) subwoofers
and for an amplifier get either a Kicker or MTX amp that does anywere from 600-900 rms
you dont need a capacitor those are basically useless...again i would ebay it but apparently you have some nice hookup in circuit city

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 666
skip circuit city. the discount wont be worth the inadequacies of the products. hit the net. you'll do much better for 8small. i do respect the infinitis though. you can still outdo them on the net.

Post Number: 7
i think im goin to say wit circit city because i am gettin 55% off all items. BUt i have a quwtion when you say an amp wit 600-900rms is that on one sub or the 2 subs added together?

Bronze Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 72
on the 2 subs more than likely if you are only spending $800

Bronze Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 73
otherwise those would have to be some nice subs, and you would have to get them at cost

Post Number: 8
no im talkin about the amp would i have to get an amp rated at 600rms or an amp rated at like 300rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
i meant from about 600-900 rms for both subs combined...so from 300-450 rms per sub depending on the amp and wiring options

Bronze Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 77
i'm sayin you wouldn't put 900 rms on each sub b/c they would have to be meaty subs, and you cant get 2 meaty subs, and 1,800 watts rms worth of amplifiers for $800

Post Number: 9
so your saying that i have to get an amp thats rated at 300-400 watts rms at 2 ohms

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
these are basically your options if your going to get 2 SVC 4ohm subs(basically the average configuration)
600-900rms @ 2ohms X 1 (mono amp)
300-450rms @ 4ohms X 2 (2-channel amp)

Post Number: 10
if its not too much trouble could you give me a list of amps in the price range of about 400$ that will work with the two 12' kicker comp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us