Round solobarics

Bronze Member
Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 38
does anybody know why there are so many refurbished 10's on ebay?

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 39
bump

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 500
simply because they are the older models and and have been renewed by people who has them because the warrenty was about up and totally pointless to waste a warrenty without using it and they are trying tog et rid of them now because i think the solobarics aren't being sold as round subs now and have been taken over by the square versions ( which is stupid ).. but it's because of old models and people just wanting to get rid of them I think.. personally.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 501
simply because they are the older models and have been renewed by people who has them because the warrenty was about up and totally pointless to waste a warrenty without using it and they are trying to get rid of them now because I think the solobarics aren't being sold as round subs now and have been taken over by the square versions ( which is stupid ).. but it's because of old models and people just wanting to get rid of them I think.. personally.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 502
sorry for my doubleposting, my comp keeps messing up.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 40
im wondering if the refurbs on ebay are minor fixes like a bad glue job, or something more major.
im also wondering if the round subs have the same testimonial for sound quality as the square subs.

has anyone owned the old round subs and had a problem?
im sure someone has heard a rumor as to why you shouldn't get them. id like to hear it.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 43
im wondering if the refurbs on ebay are minor fixes like a bad glue job, or something more major.
im also wondering if the round subs have the same testimonial for sound quality as the square subs.

has anyone owned the old round subs and had a problem?
im sure someone has heard a rumor as to why you shouldn't get them. id like to hear it.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 523
i never had a problem out of them myself I owned an 8" a long while back and it worked fine. Was in my work vehicle though.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3834
the older solo's are fantastic subs, one of the worst moves kicker ever made was switching from the to the square set-up. If you can get your hands on one cheap they are impressive subs. I used to have 1 solo 10 in my old pick-up single cab and it was an animal:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Eddiebeltoe

Post Number: 27
yea i have 2 12" kicker solobarics old model and i heard they sound real good i havent installed them yet

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 793
yea kid in my town has a single 15" old solo baric. Thing still pounds like hell last time i heard it. I love them subs. I really wish kicker would bring them back or make a bad ace round sub instead of the squares
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us