For Sale : 2 JL 12w6v2's in custom jl prowedge box !

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1761
These were bought at Myer-Emco, a local JL dealer. I paid $879.99 for them on 9-24-04 and have the receipt here handy. This is under warranty for another year i believe and is in great condition. I used it for 6 months and now have upgraded to a new system.(Eclipse Ti 15)

I can put these on ebay but rather see if anyone here wants to make a deal first. Im looking for $600 plus shipping.

Remember this is including the JL enclosure aswell ready and wired up for a 1 ohm load or 4 ohm load. They are dual 4 ohm voice coil subs.

I am a 100 % seller on ebay with 27 deals. My username is suleman36 on ebay. I am selling a Orion MBR 70 at the moment so you can check me out for peace of mind. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 698
using the Ava instead now???

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1766
Yes Sir / I just ordered a Eclipse Ti 15 with a matching Eclipse DA7122 mono amp for my first setup.

I also have a Avalanche 15 with a CrossFire VR1000D mono amp also

Now that i have such nice upgrades I wont be needing the good old JL 12w6v2's in the prowege box.

http://www.jlaudio.com/enclosures/CVS212RGW6v2.html

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 701
What made you change your mind??? Was it "the big debate" that was between the Ava and the Jl's???

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1771
Actually it had nothing to do with that. I was actually sure that the 2 12w6v2's whould get louder overall but even though i was right i didnt really care to much about being louder because it was a odd comparison. I cant wait to put in my Avalanche 15 in a 2.25 sealed enclosure off the crossfire vr1000d and hear it.

I just changed my mind because i rather have 1 15 in my trunk. Ive never ran a 15 before and only 12's and 10's and i listen to alot of differant Rap and Electronica and Drum n bass and complex bass patterns. So the JL 12w6v2's in that sealed prowedge sounded excellant and the best sq setup ive ever heard and gets fairly loud. Just ready to move on.

Anonymous

hi

i am interested in the subs will you ship to canada?

thanks

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1772
Sure will as long as you pay shipping costs. Usually USPS is the cheapest to canada.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1782
Lets make a deal.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1789
Its officially posted on ebay guys / ive even added a rockford fosgate 1 farad cap with it.

Item number: 5793364345 on ebay

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1790
Its at $2.00 for now

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1806
Its officially posted on ebay guys / ive even added a rockford fosgate 1 farad cap with it.

Silver Member
Username: Invictuz

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 133
its at 100$ now...

same caps i have ...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1809
Yeah im getting alot of watchers right now. One thing i love about JL is they hold there value pretty good especially the slash amps and W6 and W7 Subs.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1817
anyone looking for a overall top quality subs and SQ and box then this is for you.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1823
Over a week left on this package deal.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1835

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1851
check it out guys..

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1889

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us