2 kicker comp vr or 1 L5

Username: Streetrace42186

Highland, Ny

Post Number: 1
what should i buy for now for my 2 door accord 2 kicker vr or 1 L5 square i heard them both the L5 kicks as hard as the 2 vr but what should i get for now for a begginning system and what would be the best amp to push eather subs for best and loudest quality thanks

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 806
vrs man...better SQ and can get better spl

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 215
vrs...they have much better sq and will last ya a lot longer...;)

Highland, Ny

Post Number: 2
hey thanks but what kinda amp should i use the best to push it i got a quote the other day for 2 comp vr subs and a kicker 600 watt amp and the power capacity or however u spelll it with a 4 year warranty on the amp and 2 year on the subs and wires and all and professionally installed almost 1700

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 197
way to much for 2 subs and an amp. Don't pay someone to install it, you prolly don't need the power cap

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 433
buy your crap online...it will save you so much loot...if you pay 1700 for comp vrs and a 600 watt amp...your getting ripped off dramatically...might as well get a 13w7 and a 1000/1

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 347
600 watts wont be enough, you need 1000 rms, those CVR's are 500w rms each, even though those are good warranties, its not worth the extra money your paying, you could get that same set up/install it yourself for about 800

Highland, Ny

Post Number: 3
well im trying to get a good sub setup since i just put a 3,000 custum sonic blue paintjob on my 2 door accord and 1500 set of 17inch rims and tires trying to get a good system now anybody can help with ideas it would be great help and on the comp vr its 2 subs in a kicker box for 400 is that a good deal? and if i buy the comp vr what size amp to use on it also if u got better system i can buy tell me thanks looking for help

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 813
cvrs arent 500 watts rms each there like 300 watts rms each...so 600 watts should be enough

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1875
Only the 15" CVR is 500 watts rms and the 10's are 300 rms

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 754
actually from what i remember, the cvr is 500 for 15", 400 for 12" and 300 for 10". If they are the new models anyway. You would be underpowering the 12's by 100 watts apeice, not something that i would personally do.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 89
Umm i got two 12" cvr's, What kind of amp should i use to power them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us