Is this any good?

Anonymous

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-j4KEzVWLxth/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=530&I=142FDMUS05

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 742
NO. That is a very BAD sub. I would not even take it for free man. Please do yourself a favor and do not waste your money. There are plenty of budget subs out there and that is not one of them.

Bronze Member
Username: 78elcaminoman

Dallas, Texas United States

Post Number: 36
yaif u not a big time bass person

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 351
If you can afford a 2005+ Mustang, I'd imagine you could afford slightly better equipment. But otherwise, call Crutchfield and find out how much airspace is in the enclosure. From that, buy the unloaded version (without the subwoofer) and find a 12" subwoofer that will fit in that enclosure. Or post here and someone can help you out.

Otherwise, go to a local car audio shop and have them price out a custom fibreglass enclosure and subwoofer. It might cost a bit more, but it will be well worth it.

Don't buy the one you suggested. You will regret it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 743
it is not good at all. Not even if you only wanted a "little" bass. Antonio, i know you are new and all, but please do not word stuff that way. I mgith just think that it is a good sub for giving a little bass when actuallity it isnt even worth the cost for the little bit that it might put out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
I meant "he might" instead of "I might" It is LATE and i think it is time for me to go to sleep. Have a good night guyes

Anonymous

So the box is OK right? Any good suggestions to what sub I should put in there? I have a 2000 watt amp by the way.

Anonymous

Also if I may ask, how does everyone know it's a piece of crap?

Bronze Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 59
B/c scosche is a no name brand for speakers they're wiring is wal-mart brand and would be better than that sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 746
I wouldnt even buy their wiring to tell the truth. Chances are anything that you find at Wal-mart is junk. The box is prob allright, but if you can build one if would be much better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us