Subs

Username: Seelesauger

Post Number: 2
I am looking for some nice 10 inch subs im a newb to car audio so give me some names and advice and dont use abreviations please i dont know what they mean ;-)

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2669
JL audio, Eclipse, Adire, Kicker, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, Image Dinamics, Digital Designs...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2670
sound splinter

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2671
Oh, almost forgot Resonant Engineering.

RadOnc
Unregistered guest
Well, if you are not looking to spend much, I just got my 10" 05 Kicker Comp VR, dual 4 ohm, 300 watt RMS, for $70 shipped from eBay, and I put it in a sealed box, just what I was looking for

Username: Seelesauger

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the help

Username: Ttech

Post Number: 1
HI IS THERE ANYONE HELP ME AM REALLY CONFUESED I WANT TO GET FOUR SUBS 12 INCH WHAT IS THE BEST JL AUDIO OR KICKER OR ORIEN OR MTX
I WAS THINKING ABOUT 12 INCH S12L7 KICKER,
AND WHAT IS THE GOOD AMS FOR FOUR SUBS 12 INCHE

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 28
learn to spell

Username: Modder05

Brooklyn, Oh

First of all what kind of money are you looking to spend, secondly, what is going to be the main reason for your system,(ex. personal, competition), and thirdly what kind of sound are you looking to produce, sound quality or head turning bass......and all the companies you mentioned are very reputable, but its gonna boil down to the cold hard cash!

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 194
adire audio...

Post Number: 2
ok am going to buy 2 kicker subs s12l7 what is the good amp fot 2 kicker s12l7

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 205
Has anyone ever told you that typing in all caps is like yelling at someone? Most people do not respond kindly to that. I am not trying to be rude. Just giving you a heads up.

can anyone help me what is better kicker s12l7 or jl audio 12w3v2 plz answer my questions quick

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 209
I highly doubt the answer hinges on a life or death situation or likely that you can buy either one for a dollar. So just be patient and wait for an answer. Oh, and FYI those subs arent in the same catagory. Besides the answer hinges on a number of diffrent factors. None of which are provided.

Bronze Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 61
JL audio for sound quality and kicker for spl. It all depends on what you want. The kickers would more than likely be louder but the Jl audio will sound so much better and clearer that it could sound louder than what it really is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us