KickerCompVr Comptetitor?

Username: Streetblaze

Post Number: 2
I wanted to know if there were any Woofer louder than the compvr 12" for about the same price range...if so what setup would work best?

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 331
shop around alot....a sub i found thats awesome and doesnt cost alot is a cerwin vega HED series sub...they're not more than $65 each and they are great subs, i have 3 hooked up to a bp600.1

Post Number: 3
would 2 of those be louder than 2 compvr?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1591
how much power are you feeding your CompVR subs?
they take 300-350W each, RMS as I recall.
what amp are you using?

remember to double the volume, you need ten times the power, so good clean power is important to a loud system. so is proper gain setting on amplifiers, and having the proper enclosure for the subs.
two compVR subs should hit pretty damn hard if the rest of the system is set up right.

let me know what you have, car, system, amps, etc.
then we can figure out how to make it louder.

Post Number: 4
well i pretty much have a shitty setup...im short on money right now so im thinking of getting 2 compvr...what i have now is

Car= 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
Pioneer Deck
Legacy 1000 watt 4 channel amplifier
2 infinity refrence 12" i think there 1230 watts a piece with a 300 watt rms..sealed box..
i have my highs briged on the same amp....

guys dont laugh at me lol...i kno it sucks but i need sumthing louder till i get more money

Tim L.
Unregistered guest
^ dude, just cuz not everyone has an unnecessary amount of money doesn't mean we should laugh at you.. whoever does needs to be Beetch slapped.. then MUGGED.. =)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us