Install on 95 intrepid. kenwood kdc-319 help

Username: Lilantwan

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 1
ok i tossed out the stock case deck that was in this car and went for what i was told on the street was a cd\mp3 deck. well i have a huge hole from the old stock deck. i have fabricated some parts to hold the radio in the slot. looks like crap and i cant seem to find a good kt that doesnt look like crap. ne1 have ne ideals on that please speak up. now i cant seem to get any colors in the screen to come out. black screen white letters and numbers but nothing lights up at all.... very hard to see period. well this deck is drving me nuts and im looking to buy something in chicago. let me know if you guys have anything for sale. im looking for something used. kenwood kdc-319 also the deck harness has 4 sets of peaker wires, 1 red/power 1 yellow/bat 1 blue/amp on 1 black/ground. but nothing for dimmer or brightness odd?

Peace.

Bronze Member
Username: Ehostler

VA

Post Number: 34
First off, MOPAR uses a din and a half opening. The majority of aftermarket head units are single din.

Metra makes a great faceplate adapter and wiring adapter. You can get both from Best Buy or on the net. I got mine from ebay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us