Invictuz is it front wheel drive

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 69
i bet it is sounds like your cv joints are going it will only get worst till it blows apart then you go no were

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4258
And those are fun fun fun to replace, I've done them on every FWD car I or my g/fs have ever owned. Also why I stick with RWD, aside from the fact that they handle so much better.

Bronze Member
Username: Invictuz

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 93
Rigger, thanks for the assistance...

your reply is a perfect example of what i was explaining in Dave "Newbies: Read this" thread...

You offered suggestions and ideas with nothing more than a description; thank you!

Even without all the details you offered advice that would have sent me in the right direction, or at the very least gave me a starting point for further research...

Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
no prob i know more about cars then i do subs but thats why i am here to read and learn!
just glad to help for once

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3087
"Also why I stick with RWD, aside from the fact that they handle so much better."

You should live in Michigan. After a few weeks of winter you'll wanna burn your RWD. I'd love to have a RWD car, but there's no way with the weather we have. Lotsa people actually have a second car just to drive in the snow and ice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
"You should live in Michigan. After a few weeks of winter you'll wanna burn your RWD. I'd love to have a RWD car, but there's no way with the weather we have. Lotsa people actually have a second car just to drive in the snow and ice."

LOL sorry i have to laugh. you are right front wheel drive is easyer to control on ice but in some ways not nearly as fun cant power slide as easy going around corners or blowing donuts thats why 4x4 are the best if you get a little to crazy slam her 4 wheel!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3091
I never said they were fun, lol. You gotta have either a 4x4 or front wheel drive though, if you have a job or drive to school.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8016
I live in MI.
I drive a RWD car all summer, then tuck it into the garage when it gets cold and drive a full time 4WD Jeep all winter.

still really don't like FWD that much.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
glasswolf why is that?

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 53
Try Alaska. 4X4 7 months out of the year. Gas is killing me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us