Infinity 1230W's

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 93
i have two 12" 1230W's and i was thinking of making them black instead of silver by painting them or something, has anyone ever done this or have a site that shows stuff like it

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
also does anyone know where i can get good grilles

slim89
Unregistered guest
i like my 1230's the way they are, i put spinner grills over them, then i put blue lights behind the spinners and they shine on the subs. its so frickin sweet, why do u wanna paint ur subs anyway? what will the paint weigh, enough to make the subs heavy enough that they wont sound as good?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
i dunno it was just a thought

i then remembered grilles and saw these on autozone.com

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=C001&UserAction=performMoreDetail&P arameters=TRUE%7C%7ESpeaker+Rings%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ERedline++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++12%22+Red+Neon+Speaker+Ring%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7E341365%7C% 7E1369%7C%7E2575%7C%7ENONE%7C%7E%2459.99%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE %7C%7E2.4%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EV%7C%7EQUE%7C%7Etrue

i want to get grilles but i can find a site with just generic grilles all i can find is audiobahn and kicker grilles...i wish that made infinity grilles...and did u get the scoshe grills

do you have a pic of your subs

slim89
Unregistered guest
i can get a pic.. yea they're the scoshe spinners.. u hook em up to ur amp and a motor spins them but i did a bit more and added lights, switch and stuff like that.

slim89
Unregistered guest
i thought they would rattle but they dont

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 184
Paint ur subs, maybe if it's spray paint. Then you could paint the whole sub, and leave the infinity logo silver. Do it at your own risk.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
ive decided not to paint but i am going to get lights and grills for them...i cant find grilles anywhere, anyone know where i can get them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
no one knows of any good sites for grilles...i have looked all over google
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us