Got my subs off ebay today

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 14
So my kicker solobaric 15's that I bought off of ebay arrived today. To my dismay when I opend the box one of the subs surrounds was ripped in a couple spots, not mentiond in item description. And so I hooked them up to a small amp and the speaker rattles. The woofer also has no resistance when I push on the cone from behind the basket. I emailed the guy and told him I wanted to be refunded half of the total for the auction. If he doesnt refund me how do I file a complaing on ebay and what can be done? Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
And they are the old round solo's not l 7's. Also any help on how I can file a complaing on ebay appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 25
Thats the biggest issue I have with ebay! no recorse for the buyer!
But the only problems I have are always with car audio stuff.
Every other items I buy always come as listed. Now if I'm buying
car audio, I only buy for 100% feedback folks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
The guy did have 100% feedback but he only had a rating of 20.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 261
log into the paypal website...click on resolution center at the top of the page...clikc on file a claim link..follow instructions

Bronze Member
Username: Hardhittinbass

Pittsburgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 18
thats y u get ur stuff brand new might b pricie but atlease its got a warranty an brand new

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 446
i agree .. ive payed alot for my sh!t but never had any problems and have gotten a free amp and sub cause i blew them.. you do pay more but have far less worries

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2492
Not all stuff has a warranty just because its new... my stuff didn't, and lots of stuff doesn't.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 29
If the guy has 100% feedback, leave him a neg. When he gets all
hot, tell him you'll retract it for a refund.

Whats the item # ?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 896
"thats y u get ur stuff brand new might b pricie but atlease its got a warranty an brand ne"

I think the risk is absolutely worth it. I've bought "untested" new model 300 dollar headunits for 50 bucks that work perfectly and came with all the accessories in new condition. Same goes for amps. I'm not talking garbage brands either, this is decent equipment like Pioneer, Panasonic, Rockford Fosgate etc. You have to do your research, of course, but it can really pay off.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 521
I agree. I spent a little over 2000 on my setup, all on ebay. I bought all of my stuff except from my HU from the same seller. It is a good idea to do that IMO. If i would have but it all around here(If i could have), it would have cost me between 5 and 6 grand probobaly, maybe even more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Yeah no kidding Chris, ebay is the only thing I can afford. And thanks quick shot for pointing out to me how to file a complaint.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 272
you welcome ive had 2 post a few of them to get people to listen to me...after i file the complaint they responded rather quickly :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us