CVR vs ATLAS

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 286
i want to know every1s opinion on which sub is better the kicker cvr or aa atlas. i have heard both although the kicker was a 12 in a custom ported box tuned to 28 hz and the atlas was a 15 in a prefab sealed box and in my opinion the kicker was a tad bit louder and sounded better{ but i love the way kickers sound} but the atlas had tighter better respone, but what i can't figure out is how the kicker comes so close in sq and spl when the atlas has the xbl motor and more x-max? personally i would chose the atlas cause if was in a custom box i bet it would be louder and still sound good.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2547
Old atlas, I'd go for it, but now that they don't use the XBL... haven't heard anything about them.

Silver Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 120
The CVR is better suited for SPL than the Atlas. The Atlas doesnt really handle all that much power and serves more as an SQ woof. Still, both get loud and the Atlas will kick a$$ the SQ department.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 287
ya i was wondering has any1 heared what motor aa will use in there atlas and avalanch subs, and does any1 know what motor kicker use for there subs?

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 289
BUMP

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3105
It's gonna be the Keyuper motor.

Silver Member