Fosgate T212

Username: Kryptokid

Post Number: 1
Ok the insurance company is buying me two of these to replace a diamond I just had stolen. I really can find much about them on google. Are they new or just not that good?

I really want to run these in sealed enclosures for better clarity, but there are no specs on fosgates site for a sealed box. Any ideas what kind of cubic ft I should be looking at.

They are going in a 4Runner that I actually use, so I need all the room I can spare.

Any help is appreciated

-Me-

water
Unregistered guest
they are great
get them
there not supose to be sealed

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 525
If I can remember correctly, they are RF's highest end subs. What diamond did you have taken???

Post Number: 3
A TDX 10" and a fosgate 1500bd. I know the t2's aren't supposed to be sealed but I really don't give two hoots about volume just quality, so unless sealed would effect the tightness and responsiveness of the sound quality, ported is a no go.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 529
What amp do you currently have, or are going to be given???

Post Number: 4
the whole story is in the amplifiers section under "just got jacked, now Im shopping"

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/147216.html

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
Yo the T212 are the biggest in the power series. Rockford makes the RF12 which is the Rockford Fosgates highest end sub.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 666
dude 2 t2's lol...man that will hit sum db's lol

Silver Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 108
ya it will i heard the punch series and those hit(well the p3's that is) so the t'2 r prolly gonna slam. i cant say ive ever heard them but i hear good things.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 279
heard two 10"T1s 2day they sounded pretty good although my single 9500 without a box gets louder than them...the guys one of those street pharmacist that doesnt know sh!t bout car audio...he had one jl 500/1 for both of them...if he had one for each sub he would still be underpowering them and he had like 3 caps...wtf that sh!t dont do nothing

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
quick shot hows the SQ on the 9500 and what inch is it

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
its a 12 inch and i threw it my friends cheap box just to see how it sounded because i dont got no money for any wood right now :-(..anyways despite what people say about it i think it sounds great...not as good as a W7 or XXX(yes i have heard them) but it gets really loud...its definitly a great sub and for $160 shipped im not complaining:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
ic i was lookin into those i heard the 7500's and they sounded real good. i like bass but ide rather have sq then spl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
yea their more spl orientated...thats why i like them decent SQ great SPl

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
cause after awhile of listening to a song with a super loud system it gets annoying and u cant think str8. ya i guess its cool to have is blazing for a few seconds or even a song but i cant stand constantly that loud

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
turn down the volume lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
thats always an option

Water
Unregistered guest
do what you wish for them there are no specs for it sealed tho do you have a amp for them anyway there going to need 1000 watts per sub
Im happy with the sq but Rockford always been known as a Bass company from what I understand
and they will hit soooo damn hard

I hear alot about the xxx I think thats a sq sub
I think? the w7 is a clean subwoofer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us