WE did a ghetto 10 gallon fish tank abc box with a cardboard box top

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3284
It had two audiosource 4 inches in it and played it off my buddies deck with 20 hz tones and such it was awesome ..(hit 106 db at 48 hz) then we hooked it up in my car on my amp with 140 rms and blew it up on purpose it was so cool smoke and all. We got it on video. Ill try to put it on realm of excursion but i need to transfer it. We then did a 12 inch bostwick reference sub and it played ver nicely in the fish tank abc box with a slanted cardboard top. It hit 116 db in my car on my amp with a song and 112 in my buddies truck on test tones. It actually sounded very good and usable for music i was amazed. I also got in my trunk with the sub and the trunk lid closed like my buddies did before me it was an awesome experience flex and all on the box lol. oh and we got video on the 4's with the camera while they were playing with a flashlight giving light to see them lol.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 294
tell us when u get it on real of excursion :-) i bet its awesome!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3285
it was so fun lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3286
the 4s didnt wanna blow at 20 hz it was crazy....they made this high pitch squeel and playerd for a while then one blew but not right away

Gold Member

Post Number: 3287
oh and the ports were all cardboard too lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us