Avalanche

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 92
does anyone know if these are sold out im planning on calling tommorow but trying to get a heads up before so i dont get my hopes up

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3016
Yeah, don't get your hopes up. When I ordered mine Chad said there were about 20 Avalanches left, give or take a few, and all the Atlas's were sold out. I'm sure by now everything is probably gone. You won't be able to order for a little while anways, they haven't been answering the phone the last couple days because they have been very busy shipping all the subs out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
im hoping the majority of people have been ordering 12s cuz i just want 1 15 2ohm dvc

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3025
Yeah. I can't say for sure though man. I hope for your sake they have something left.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
exactly what im saying ive had two type rs then decided against it had a DA TDX fall through now this is my last hope cuz im looking for a 1000 watt rms 15" dvc 2ohm vc for around 250 shipped

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3034
If they are sold out, you should try the SoundSplinter 15" RL-P. That was gonna be my second resort if I couldn't get an Avalanche. The RL-P should be under 250 shipped, and can take 1000 wrms if your careful. Great company, uses TC sounds motors.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
how big is a ported box for one of those and are they a good sq sub that i can have a lil spl also?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3038
Yes, the soundsplinter shouldn't be very far off from what you'd get outta the Avalanche. If I remember right, the sealed box recommendations were pretty close to the Avalanches. Somewhere between 2 and 3 cf.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3039
Oh shoot, ported. I'm not sure on that. They should have the box recomendations on the website.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
yeah their sealed boxes are pretty big themselves whats the website for sound splinter? ive seen it before but i cant remeber the name of it or where i seen the link

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3041
http://www.soundsplinter.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
thanks joe is there any other suggestions you might have for the specifications i have listed asbove?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3043
Resonant Engineering SX 15". I'm pretty sure that would be a over 250 shipped if you bought it brand new, but you can find them for around 250 off ebay every once in a while.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
and thats within the specified parameters

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3047
Yeah, that would actually run the best with 1000 wrms. The box enclosure sizes for the SX are also pretty close to the other two subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
well if i cant get ahold od ascendant today or if their sold out ill probably just buy that then

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 509
You can get an SX on ebay for 249.99 right now with 19.99 shipping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
damn i called about 200 times and these bast@rds dont answer the fu(king phone so it looks like im fu(ked so i have a feeling that ill be going with the soundsplinter rlp 15 does anyone have one that can tell me if its a good sub i heard it is but would like to know first hand or from someone that does

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
The RLP is 259.99 not including shipping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
yeah i know i seen that i been on caraudio.com in their for sale section looking for something theirs a couple of sx in there for around 200 plus shipping i called re but they told me to call a local distrbuter but fu9k that theyll charge retail for them which is more than i want to spend

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
I GOT THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH AE AND HE SAID THEY HAD 1 18 1 TY612 AND 1 15 LEFT SO I BOUGHT THE 15 BUT WONT BE HERE FOR 2 WEEKS SO I GUESS ILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEN

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3048
Wow. You got lucky man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
no doubt i been calling all morning and finally he answered he was a lil pist cuz every time he listneed to the messages id call again he said my number was all over his caller id he said he would sell me it even though i caused him so much headaches i told my wife everything happens for a reason like the TDX falling through and canceling the type rs i really lucked out but im glad i took the time to try and get it

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 223
you shouldve got the 18"..wouldve been louder

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
I am glad it all worked out for you. Looks like we both made out pretty good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us