I bought 2 subs and an amp, then wired it all correctly. The red protect light keeps coming on. My knowledgable friend thought it was the amp so a exchanged it, but the red protect light is still comming on. HELP ME!!!!!
Well.... there is just about nothing that I can tell you to help you, with the information you gave us. You have to give a lot more info about your equipment. Mainly voice coil config. of your subs and specs of amp.
Bought a 460 Watt 2/1 channel amp then bought 2 MTX enclosed subs (SVC) with a peak of 1000 watts. I know thats a waste considering the 460 watt amp, but i got it cheap from a friend who was selling his stuff.
theres no trobleshooting thing that came with yer amp? here are some possible reason:. a short somewhere in the wiring, overheating, too much/too little power, subs wired at too low an impedence for the amp. might also want to check all yer fuses.