Eclipse 8443 gps cut?

Username: Cam2510

Post Number: 1
alright just picked up an eclipse 8443 seen it in car working but now it is out and will powerup to the point of having lights and the face plate moving to allow a cd in but the face plate shows nothing on the screen, not even call800. The deck is out of a 2004 cavalier with gps so I thought that the black wire on the back which the guy cut was security on the gps or something? Now I have tried to call the 1800 number and it gave me a non working 1900 number so I can't use that, any numbers I can call for info? I have access to the car registration and his licence since I read it may have to be shipped out and reset? I also read that I have to get a security cd that will disable the lockout. ANY INFO will help I have 36 hrs before this guy leaves town for like 2 months.

Bronze Member
Username: Bananakrill

Benicia, California

Post Number: 58
You definitely need the security CD or the unit is worthless. If the guy can't give you one, try to return it. Sounds like a scam.

Username: Cam2510

Post Number: 2
is there a button combo that you press to bypass the security with this deck? or like and internal chip to replace or jumper or something? I went and talked to the local dealer and they know nothing about eclipse decks, any help please

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 56
noway to bypass on eclipse have to send it in
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us