DD and Soundstream

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_l_10

Post Number: 22
Looking at purchasing 2 10" DD 3510's and a Soundstream Tarantula 1 Channel 2000W amp. What do you guys think? Please give me some input.
-Mike

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_l_10

Post Number: 23
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 56
Soundstream makes great amps...and their human reign series is the absolute sickest amplifier that I have ever seen...the human reign series look is the best looking amp I've ever seen...work of art

http://www.soundstream.com/sub/products_amps_human.html

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 188
Are all of them good? Even these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5784036733 %26
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5784036733 %26

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 317
none of them are very good any more. not compared to soundstream of old. they have been sold to an asian manufacturer overseas. i believe the van gohs were the very last of the us made soundstream amps (discontinued). i'm not certain as to the human reign though. ugly as all out (lol, imo), but at that price pushing straight class A signals, it MUST sound nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
its def not the best, but good...with a soundstream amp, you won't go wrong...my friend is an installer for circuit city and sells soundstream amps all the time...he says they sound the best out of what they sell...wire it to 1 ohm and it'll slam

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
yea the price is a little out there...almost $2k...and for the look. It's a hate it or love it thing...mikechec9 hates it haha and i love it

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 19
It would look better if it was black

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
agreed...or some multicolor action going on to bring out the features of the face...gray would be a nice touch with different tones to simulate medieval movies when guys are like "no!!! please save me!!!" and then get turned into stone...haha...little out there but just imagine

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
LED eyes would be a nice touch too...and make them function too as a power LED and protect LED

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
have them on all the time as red LED's but change color when the amp goes into protect...im just spitting ideas out of my a$$

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 21
Your a$$ should email them some of those ideas lol

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 189
So the ones made in the u.s. are good right?

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 319
the ones that were are legendary.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us