Subfanatic.... where the hell are you buddy!??!!??!!!??!?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 650
just wondering where you are... im lookin forward to that package....

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 53
haha you could forget about the package he was gonna send you j/k. Hes currently on the run from the cops or sumthing like that so i dont know if youll be seeing it any time soon. i was gonna ask him to build me a box for two twelves eclipse but people have been having problems with him recently so i dont know about that. And good luck building your abc box.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 654
well ive been in NC for a while so i wasnt able to start on it yet... im going to get the supplys here in a few days and get started on it... damn i used to have his cell number...

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 54
lol your not the only one thats pissed off trevor theres like 4 other people he ows stuff he hasnt sent and he told some people that he already sent their stuff and they been waiting for at least a month and a half and nothin. do you know any body that builds ported boxes for two eclipses? but with good reputation cuz i dont wanna get ripped of. sorry if you got ripped off. But whenever you finish the box your building could you post pics so we can see them?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 655
yeah you bet... ima have so many pics lol... but he sent me it once... and i told him to ensure it and he didnt... and the money was stolen... but he was nice enough to save up more moeny for me... but now he hasnt shipped it out yet with my cap.... he seems very trustworthy but not lately... and as far as other places to build boxes... there is a cabinetry place that does... i forget the name... i think hunter knows about it... suposedly they;ll build anything you give them the specs to...idk

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 181
lol.. i'm glad I didn't buy his hifonics amp..

when did he supposidly disappear?.. I have emails from him replying to me turning down buying his amp, pretty recent emails too..

Go figure?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2918
Honestly, things with him are a little fishy. But I always took him as just a whacked out pot head, not a con man.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3520
I agree with you Nick on that one.

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 161
Ya he posted a message from the library saying he sent my box so we'll c here in a couple of days...he needs to get off the mj anf then maybe he'll be a lil more consistent with the trading,buying,building and such..honestly he is a trustworthy guy just runs into a few problems here and there-needs to take care of that

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 389
You guys do realize that he posted a message saying he was sellign some more stuff earlier today, dont you??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us