Rockford 4002 and 2 12" Infiniti Reference

Anonymous

This is what Ulimate Electronics recommended for a 2005 Mustang. How does this sound?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2244
Sounds pretty good.

Username: Thumpinwrangler

Post Number: 4
if you want your car to have hard hitting bass that aint gonna work. save some money.

Anonymous

And get what?

Bronze Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 67
man dont listen to him, the infinitys sound good and hit fairly hard for their price

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2247
Infinity's have some of the best sq, and hit pretty hard. What is the sound you're looking for, and how much do you have to spend?
That system will sound good, but we can prob help you pick out something better for the price.

Anonymous

About 1000 dollars. Keep in mind I gotta have a custom box built and it installed.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2258
Hmmm, I'll have too check on the price of this amp, but I'd say you should be able to buy 2 JL 12w3's, with a JL 500/1 and still have money for the other.
You can get 12w3's for $180 a piece so thats about $360... but well just say $400, I'm pretty sure the amp shouldn't be more than $400, but I'll check on that... but if it is, you're left with $200.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2259
Well, I found the 500/1 for $399... or I can find another system for you if you wand... I was kind of thinking of a 12, or 15 RE x.x.x, with the Hifonics 1500/1600D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us