Ho do i?

Username: Nvus_4runr

Post Number: 2
ok here it is i have a simple pioneer cd HU, a 1000w 2 channel amp and an 18in 800w sony expliod sub , i need to know how to hook it all up i know a little about this stuff but not much , i know i only want to use 1 channel and not bridge them . so i just need to know how to do it all , im very visual so if u have some spec or somthin that would help things.

Bronze Member
Username: Qup2cit

Australia

Post Number: 27
start by running about an 8guage wire or bigger from the groung of your car to the negative terminal on the amp. then from the remote wire on your head unit(usually blue) caonnect it up to the remote terminal on the amp. Then run an 8 guage or bigger wire from your positive terminal on your battery to your 12v+ terminal on your amp. then connect the rca cables(white and red) from the sub outcables on your head unit to the rca sockets on the amp. To connect the sub using i channel u will see on the amp: channel one with a + and - sign and also channel two with a + and - sign. connect the positive output on the sub to the positive termianl on channel one and the negative output of the sub to the negative terminal on channel one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us