What does SPL stand for?

Anonymous

SPL has to do with how loud ur subs can go, right.....but what does it stand for?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 604
sound pressure level

SUBFANATlC
Unregistered guest
Dont listen to trevor hes a F*CKING M0R0N that dont know sh!t he should be fed to a pac of lions

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 608
then what else does spl mean u stupid fck

get off this damnn forum

SUBFANATlC
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's funny how people get pissed of real quick. Trevor go JACK0FF your dog you stup!d B!tch.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 609
i think its funny how this is how you spend ur friday night... and dont come back with sumin that i sit on my computer on a friday night... im not out cuz i have ACTs in the morning...

SUBFANATlC
Unregistered guest
HAHA! sure your here every friday night

Anonymous

thanks trevor, and wanna be sub.....hes right....u no life, go play in traffic

Bronze Member
Username: Gino0809

Post Number: 41
hey b!tches....fake people are g@y....extremely g@y.....and you can lick my nuts buddy =)

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 229
YAWN

Anonymous

Yawn? What a flamer. Don't try to act cool you douchebag loser. Go back to licking you dad's dickpit. Maybe you are yawning to open your mouth big enough to take his c0ck covered in your $hit. I hope you rot in hell you c.um guzzling, $hit pushing fagg0t.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 657
someone was abused as a child.

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 73
Hey sub take it easy, your childish and immature, you never grew out of highschool or should I say elementary? Grow up will ya!

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 615
E, thats not really subfanatic.... and i dont understand why you would put yawn.... but damnn did anon overreact on that one lol

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 204
I can understand why he put yawn. Online verbal fights are always the same thing. They are just so boring after a while it is rediculous.

And btw, that subfanitic poser is a total loser. Honest to god, you have nothing better to do with your time? You get your jollies by swearing at people in an online forum you don't even know? Your gonna get real far in life bud, keep it up, your a real winner....

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1767
he put yawn because this is a boring thread that has nothing interesting to offer and is just sensless arguing. but you are right about the poser, oh well maybe he is "Special" its kinda sad

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1781
yo stan where have you been?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us