MTX wow

Bronze Member
Username: Poof

Post Number: 50
so i just finished my system box instal everything and i put in 2 12' mtx tunder 7500 subs with a jl audio e1800d amp running them and all i can say is wow it sounds so good i just want everyone to know what everneone says mtx is a really really good sub maker and their fairly cheap too

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2823
MTX is a good affordable company. I would say their amps are better than their subs, as I've owned both. Not top of the line stuff, but very good if your on a strict budget.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 137
the thunder line isnt that bad but it can be costly, i run the 1501d its a crzy @ss amp.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2829
Costly?? The Thunder line is very affordable.... those are the ones I usually point people to when they're on a budget.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 85
beji, I'm happy for you. Nice to see someone pleased with thier equipment and install.
Keep up the good work :-)

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2062
MTX is pretty good for the price... I like there amps better than there subs though... the 9500's are pretty nice though.:-)

Username: Lilcharles22

Alabama US

Post Number: 7
I know my RoadThunders sound good and for the price its a great starter system for people looking a some beat in the trunk

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 404
i have one sh!tty condition roadthunder 10 incxh and that SOB hits hard and ive heard the 6500 line at a local car show at walmart and it was preatty nice

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 463
i use to run the 8000s when they first came out. I blew about 10 of them but that was because i was young and didnt know what i was doing. I will always like MTX :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 92
Budget, wtf is that?!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2067
Donny, "I've heard the 6500 line at a local car show at walmart and it sounded preaty nice" you need to get out more... listen to w3/w6/ID's/X.X.X/Eclipse TI's!:-) lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us