What would you do??

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Sask. Canada

Post Number: 26
where's the best place on the internet that ships to canada for cheap,has brand new stuff, comes with warrenty and sells:

Kicker kx 1200.1( or an amp like it that you could sugest to me)

2 alpine SWR-1022D's or the 1042's( or some other subs that have a total of like 1000rms)

2 SPS-171A's 6 1/2'( or anything like it)

bacically i want a 1000 watt amp(@12volts) that can run 2 10" 500 rms subs(making shure the ohms are right), all the wiring needed and 2 or 4 6 1/2" speakers
i already have the cda-9855 from alpine for an hu

dont forget i want warrenty and shipping to canada that isnt rediculously expencive.

i ahve 1200 in canadian cash and a paypal account

if you could find me a system that works with that you will be my hero... thanks alot for reading my really long post

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
i saw this carelectronics dealer that is in canada on ebay and since customs is like 200$ from canada to U.S.(according to this guy-- i think thats ridiculous) so because of that stuff sells for REAL cheap. But he's more into lower end stuff such as kicker cvr(which is very good for the price)infinity 1230/ and other stuff just browse it n you'll see him he's all overa

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Sask. Canada

Post Number: 27
If yo guys could also recomend any beter stuff than what i have go for it.

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39777%26item%3D5780635423 %26

that guy right there sells kicker/infinity/RF/Alpine/Audiobahn/ and some other stuff

pick some stuff up dirt cheap since no one bids on his stuff because of that customs deal

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 231
lol i think that guy ripped off a circuit city .. cuzi work there and all that stuff we sell ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us