FS subs, amp, wire, alt, misc.

bumpin ben wallace
Unregistered guest
my email is http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002716

bumpin ben walllace
Unregistered guest
no ones interesdted???/

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1949
Can you give some specs on the Kicker's?
I like the paintball gun, does the mask, and hopper have to go with it?
P.s, what size tanks are with it?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2786
bumpin ben, you got any pictures of the alternator? I have a friend that's very very interested in it.

bumpin ben wallace
Unregistered guest
taylor17 the kickers are the 04 models they are 400 rms...as for the paintball gun i would really like to sell it as a package...the tanks are 20 and 12 email me if ya have any more questions

joe smoe i have recently sold the alt to someone from sounddomain so it is no longer for sale sorry

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 319
ben email me... danny__keen54@hotmail.com thats 2 underscores ....if u have pics of the comp vrs send em cause ireally want/need em

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4091
donny, if u want a pball gun, ill give you mine 100 plus shipping 98 tippman double trigger, lapco 14 inch barrel 3 co2 tanks, automatic revolving hopper, barrel cond0m

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 321
i said the VR's lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4094
i know, i meant taylor, and also with it comes a mask and stuff lol

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1951
I'm not in to paintball that much anymore, it's gotten to expencive for me.:-) My cureiosity just got me thinking about it agen. $100 and shipping for all that? Just the electric hopper is pretty expencive. Is there annything rong with it? Like leaks air?
I kind of want the Kickers though... just need to know what ohms they are. I'm more in to car audio now.:-)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4107
yea i understand, no taylor everything is in perfect working condition lol, it was prolly the best gun around here, lapco barrels are uneral, i think better than the flatlines, im just selling cause i havent played in about a year

bumpin ben wallace
Unregistered guest
TAYLOR17 the kickers are dual 4 ohm

bumpin ben wallace
Unregistered guest
TTT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us