Ebay???

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4104
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79831%26item%3D5779389222 %26

Item number: 5779389222

I just dont understand, i read the whole thing and am planning on calling tom, but why and the hell are these so cheap, makes NO sense to me at all, can somsone please explain this to me??? what is the deal

Anonymous

4 days left?

Username: M3xciao6

ATX

Post Number: 5
there is 4 days left it will probity go up 100$ they also make there money on shipping 40$ to ship 8" object?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4105
no, i mean there are THOUSANDS of products similar to this one on the net all going for 1 cent from this company

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 182
Actually sub they only have 550 or so other items they are selling right now. Click on view sellers other items to see. And that auction WILL go up. I have seen auctions go up hundreds of dollars in a matter of seconds. But, that auction won't end for a cent, I can guarantee that. BTW, just look at their feedback, they seems to be a pretty trustworthy company to me.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4113
i kow lol, but they do not seeem to be to me, iom hoping to pick up 2 headrest and 2 sunvisors in the next for days for CHEAP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us