Polk MOMO mm6 versus Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Kyle Allen
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, which component speaker do you think has the best quality. I am completing an installation in my new stang and I wanted to buy a great set of 6.5 speakers. I have heard good things about both. Let me know what you think. Oh yeah, I have 2 10" Kicker Solobaric L7 in the back running 500 watts to each and i'll run 100 to 110 rms to the door and rear speakers. Thanks, Kyle

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 117
Hey Kyle, I have listened to both and either of those sets is really good. The Polks are a little more neutral (use a silk dome tweeter) while the Perfects tend to be a bit more aggressive and really bring out the details in music (which might be helpful considering the two L7s and 1000 watts your running). The Perfects tend to work a little better on rap and rock music as well with their titanium tweeter, which helps to bring out the "muddy" vocals often characteristic of rap and rock. The Polks probably do a little better with country or light rock (music with more emphasis on vocals) because of their neutral sound. For the money, it's hard to beat the Perfects in terms of SQ, but everyone has different tastes and the only way to really determine what is best is to listen to the components firsthand. Hope this helps a little.

Kyle Allen
Unregistered guest
Thanks Justin. Anybody else have any input on this. I would like a diverse opinion. thanks,

Kyle Allen
Unregistered guest
Bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us