Confused and prolly abused?

i'm a subfanatic thats fishy named jonathan
Unregistered guest
i was shopping around for subs and all and i went on the ascendant audio to look at their subs, i saw the atlas, and they said its like 150 peak? can this be right? i mean is the smaller the watts the more efficient the subwoofer? i heard that this sub can compare to the audiobahn immmortal which is 2000 watts peak. how can a 150 watts sub compare to a 2000 watts sub????????????????????????

Anonymous

first of all, it's 300watts rms.. and tht audiobahn will kill the atlas in spl- but the atlas will kill the audiobahn in sq- it all depends on what you want/type of music you listen to

i'm a subfanatic thats fishy named jonathan
Unregistered guest
well mr. azzhole anon, thats just what i heard. jason(runs some of the show) over at this db drag was telling me about the atlas and how it can get really loud

Anonymous

sorry if i offended you(don't kno how i did) but if you haven't allrady got the atlas there most likely sold out, and in that price range(around atlas's price) i would look at used/ or the kicker cvr's i hear there really starting to get popular

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2761
Yes, the Audiobahn might be louder, but I higly doubt it will walk all over the Atlas. Whoopty-do, the p.o.s. can get loud.

Anonymous

NO.. THAT ATLAS IS STILL 10X BETTER THEN ANY AUDIOBAHN- i was just sayin that yes it will get louder/as for the subs go for the atlas's, and if you can't get those and you want brand new subs i would go with the CVR'S-- good luck with your system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us