Brahma or W7 or Crossfire XT215??? Need serious help.. please

head-turning-sound-machine
Unregistered guest
craziest project i wanna do, but i dont knwo which one is better, three 15 inch Brahma (i dont knwow hat amp to choose) or 3 JL audo 13W7 w/ 3 jl audio 1000/1 or 3 Crossfire Xt215s with three crossfire VR1000D?? which one is better? im changing my alternator and putting dynamat in the whole truck. can i get 160-165 db????

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3854
idk there are alot of variables, i dont know about 160q

Unregistered guest
well, among those which will be the loudest set up? assuming im powering up all the subs with good amps and lot of power and a very good Box

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3856
i havent heard the brahmas or crossfires, but from what i hear, i would say the brahmas

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 726
i think posiblie 2 get 160. BUT i can tell you now..to get that loud with that little bitof power. its goign to have to soudn lile Sh!t. Your box is going to have to be huge if you plan on getting loud...reason being the bigger the box the lower the power handling of the sub. And its goign to have to be one of those one note wonder enclsoures.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 727
also....if you plan on getting 160 you're goign to need alotta batteries(dependant on the comp you're in).. Also you're going to need a Sh!t load of power

Unregistered guest
hey basslova, i was going to get a HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR 275 AMPS, two stinger Sp1700 drycell and a 10 farad cap and 0 guage wire all the way. is that will give me enough power?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1369
Go with the CrossFire's for your amp's and 2 Digital Design 9500 subwoofers in the right box wit a electrical system upto par and a couple of batteries and you should get louder then anything in your area.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2720
Basslova, it's not exactly the bigger the box, the less power handeling. The box just becomes more effecient, and requires less power.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3868
yea, i really like mos ideas, not alot of subs can compete with 9500s in spl, i wonder how MTs and Ti pros compare
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us