Some people need help

Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 8
wow i mean some people need to start uping their recommendations..i oversaw some people recommending velfenhag subs?lol was it a prank? did we get punk'd on this site?

also im looking for some new subs maybe 2 10's or 2 12's or maybe 1 12 or a 15 for under 350$ excluding shipping. any recommendations. please something new. i have gone through the nicer stuff and i want something clean and crisp not thug life subs- my amp is a Alphasonik PMA2500A so power isnt a priorty i could probably power it

also and good cheap amps that could power some 6x9 my moms impala has a nice alpine and i was thinkin of jackin it if i cant find anythihng for like 50$

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 120
r u hating on volfenhag

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 223
1 15" eclipse TI .... Subfanatic loves his (or at least he used to love it lol)

Post Number: 9
i think i have to hate on volfenhag isnt it a like car audio law?

Post Number: 10
i dunno i have heard the TI and i wasnt that impressed with it.. of course it was a 12.. i dunno cuz i have been through a lot.. i have had some audiobahn immortals which were insane. then i had a w7 and surprisingly wasnt that impressed by it.. i know its downgrading but what about alpines maybe 1 type x or a couple type r's?

remember im not looking for top of line. just something that can give me some bass.. i dont really want people to be like omg im gonna have a miscarriage or black people to be like ima jump that kids sh1t.. it needs to be like dam that sounds nice and not why is my tv shaking as that car goes by

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 225
ahhh, try looking into RE audio XXX, or the Adire Brahma. have your heard either of those?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 226
O yeah IDMAX I've heard they sound really good and have some pretty decent spl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i have heard the xxx but cant find anywhere to buy it same with adire brahma but is it a little picey? they both are stricking me with interest now but im not sure how much they are

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 227
www.reaudio.com for the XXX. I have a 15" XXX, I think it sounds great, it costed me about $439 shipped to NH.

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 228
I've heard RE upped all their prices... i dunno if its in effect yet?

New to Car Audio
Unregistered guest
Whats the going rate for an RE "MT"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us