AUDIOPIPE???

Bronze Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 20
Hey fellas got another ? I see more and more about Audiopipe subwoofers. Like the aluminum cone subwoofer. Has anyone here ever seen one or heard one. Or are the just big hunks of $hit?

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 22
They are so cheap on Ebay. What do you think 6 15's would do? any thoughts???

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 117
Okay dont just get any audio pipe bro, you need the txx's or the txx -bc's do not get the lil sh^tty ones... thats not what i meant when i said they were good heheh

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 23
I know. I mean the top of the line Audiopipe stuff. Txx15 ?

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 118
in my opinion for the price they are sweet, but a few people might not like them, i have personally run the lower end ones the lil 250 watt 10's and it metered 125 in my camaro off a pioneer 760, pushing about 500 watts rms into it i ran it 8 ohm bridged to 4 ohm, i ordered a txx 10 and i am getting it friday, if you want to wait till friday i will tell you what it sounds like, i personally like them. And i havent owned just cheaper brands i have had jl 10w6v2 and a diamond audio tdx, the only difference is the clarity of the subs which is all epinions any ways., but if you want 6 jesus.. help you hehe

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 24
Thanks man. Yes definately tell me Friday how it sounds I am curious! Post something up when you get it so that i can see!!

Username: Soundoff_fl

Post Number: 2
i have four audiopipe txx-f10's in a pontiac grand prix wired parallel on a 2400 watt spl monoblock (waaaaay underpowered for the moment) and they rumble. i've had the same ones in a vented box and a sealed box and they perform great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us