Box Help plexiglass top and I want it to be loud

Username: Saywht238

Richmond, Texas US

Post Number: 2
Yeah i and installing 6 15's in and they are going to bang give me your input and i'll tell you weather your right or wrong or how stupid or smart you are.
the subs are going to be facing upward and then a plexiglass top so you can still put crap in the back when you need to and still get sum sound or will the top make it be quietter b/c i am looking for something that you will hear a mile away so any help will be great

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 592
exactly what do plan on putting this in?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 133
Good call Bass. Six fifteens are going to take up A LOT of space. BTW, your going to tell me how stupid or smart I am??? LMAO!! Your the one who has no idea what they are talking about. So Ponder this Eric,(lol, pun intended), next time you come in here asking for help, don't insult people, that's the quickest way to not get information and making yourself look like a dumb a$$.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 195
u think u can tell me how stupid or smart i am!?!?!?! f*ck you man go suck a big floppy donky dick and go f*ck your uncle (which btw is ur dads mohters cousins uncles brothers dads brother) and have your self a good ol' time... :D ince5t freak

Bronze Member
Username: Kunit

Post Number: 15
lmao...There he should tell u how dumb u are by that one! That's funny...ahahahahahaaaa. this place is great.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 420
u bought 6 sony explodes.... aint that stupid enough?

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Where did you get that he bought 6 sony explodes? He just said that he bought 6 15" subs. Even though they probably are xlpods, cuz he is that dumb.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 422
look in his profile

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
oic, lol. Pretty stupid!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts