Bought INFINITY KAPPA 60.7CS 6-1/2" instead of 6.1 PERFECT.HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 40
Hey guys I made a mistake on ebay and paid for 05 INFINITY KAPPA 60.7CS 6-1/2" COMPONENT SPEAKERS 270W instead of the 6.1 perfect ones. How much difference is there. And what is not included in the one I bought and if I should get refunded my money. The guy said he has to charge me restocking fee of 10% or 25$ whatever is greater. What should I do. I want the top of the line so now I feel stupid.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 98
Hey Tay, the speakers you bought are the Kappa Series which is the step below the Perfects. The regular Kappas are still very good speakers for the money and some people actually like them better than the Perfects because of their slightly more laid back sound. How much did you buy these for? If you got a really good deal, then you might want to try them out. Have you listened to the Perfects before? I personally have the Perfect 6.1's and can tell you that some people (myself included) find them to be a bit too bright/harsh sounding, though some people love them, it is all a matter of personal preference. If you have listened to the Perfects before and know that's what you really want then just pay the restocking fee and get the Perfects (I am actually going to be selling my set within the next week or so if you are interested). However, if you have never listened to the Perfects and were just buying them because they are the "best" Infinity offers, then you might want to consider trying the Kappas out. If you look at some of my posts from about a month or two ago, you can read my opinions about the Perfects in greater detail, although I want to be clear that they are my own personal thoughts on the speakers and should not be taken as an absolute truth. The best way to make a decision is to listen to each one if possible. If you need any more info I will try to help.

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 42
Thanks man. Ive heard Focal Access and they sounded great. I did buy them cause of the name. I will listen to them tomorrow if I can then. I bought them cause of the reviews I have heard. I guess ill find out tho. Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us