System for $600

Bronze Member
Username: Dustin507

Post Number: 41
Hey guys, Im planning to sell my current system (2 12" Alpine R types and Boss Amp) and use that money plus some I have saved up to get a new system. Anyone have any good ideas of something I can get for 600- 650 that will really pound?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1536
if you just need an amp and sub then .......try two lethal injection 12s from incriminator audio and a hifonics brutus bx1000, or check ebay for some other amps

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2640
Holy $hiznit Hunter, for once somebody didn't say Atlas.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1539
lol. f*ck ascendant audio. jk. i guess it is my fault

Username: Soundoff_fl

Post Number: 4
powerbass is a great line too. they are basically JL without the pricetag. and they are rated number 7 in the world right now. plus they come with a 3 year warranty. www.powerbassusa.com

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1541
i love there comp sets sound awesome and can be picked up for around 200 to 250. i run coax right now, the evo series sound good only 200 buck s for all 4

Username: Cutthrote

Post Number: 2
What dont u like about your current subs Dustin. Im assuming u have the older model type r's. Just wondering since i currently have the 05 models just havent installed yet, so i dont really know how they sound.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1542
ya i was thinkin that also.... whats wrong with them? or do you just want something new?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2646
Chase King, is there some sort of list that ranks car audio companies in the world? And if so, is it produced by a reputable company?

Username: Soundoff_fl

Post Number: 7
IASCA competitions was what i was going off of. A guy powerbass sponsors named Rad pulled number four in points last year and is number one in points so far this year according to powerbass's website. this is a link to their awards page. http://www.powerbassusa.com/awards/awards.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us