Please I need help!!!

Username: Markinfl

Post Number: 3
I need help, please someone help me decide on components. I just bought a 1994 Licoln Town car mint condition. I want a nice head unit, amp, subs in the trunk, 6x9 in the doors. I want some serious thump. What would you knowledgeable people recommend. I don't have millions to spend, your expertise would be greatly appreciated. What kind of head unit, speakers, subs, amps, would you recommend. Thanks for your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 34
How much do you have to spend.? You have to have some sort of goal in mind.

Username: Markinfl

Post Number: 4
2-3k, any suggestions??

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnyboy73

Houston, Tx U.s.

Post Number: 15
for the head unit, my suggestion is always pioneer, they are the most reliable. for the subs, i recomend either rockford fosgate p2 or p3 or you can go with the newer alpine type r's. and if you go woth fosgate, go with fosgate amp, alpine go with alpine amp, as well they both carry great 6x9's. none of this is extreamly expensive, but probably the best for the money

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 111
witht he type of money you have to spend i would go with 3 jl audio 10 w6's and run them ported off of a jl 1000/1 it will pound my dad has the same setup, and it hits hard as hell. go with a pioneer head unit they are i agree good, or a really good top of the line panasonic, both are nice, and for 6X9's i would go with mb quart off of a jl audio 4 channel amp.. that system will be very very nice.. and will last you years... and good luck. OH it will be close to 2500 for that setup my dad got his for 1900 but it fluctates with state.. and city. ( do not go with p2's or p3's.. in my opinion you would cheat yourself.. if your true about bass..)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us