Getting a system

Username: Hotaccords

Post Number: 1
this is what i have in mind getting 2 12 jlw6v2 don't know thats better 2ohmns or 4ohmns don't know the difference amp for subs i was thinking of going for 1000/1 amp but there so exspensive so i was wondering if there is anyhting else that can run the subs goood.. for 61/2 wanted to go with either boston acostics or mb quart but not sure whats better and also for 6x9. and putting in a 300/4 jl amp...... and unit going with pioneer premier........wondering if i could get anything better then that and cheaper... going to be my first system so not sure what to do suggestions.. comments

Anonymous

just go look at MTX/KICKER/ORION/ZAPCO/RF/PPI/and other name brand amps and look at RMS wattage and make sure its a little less then your subs ex.-subs 800w rms amp 780wrms somthin like that.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2504
Anon made a pretty good list of amps to look into. As for a headunit, the Premiers are good. You can also look into Alpine and Eclipse, but I don't know if you'll get them any cheaper.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3025
yup those are all good places to look but I just want to add that the components you have chosen so far are all very very good! if you can afford it I recomend them.

Username: Hotaccords

Post Number: 2
do u think it will be better 2 get 4 12s Kicker comp ??????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us