Would any one be interested in a SS box designed for a ava

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 393
okay i really want to see if a SS box designed for an avalanche will perform with a avalanche really well but i dont have 400 dollars to throw around.... so i was wondering if i purchased one (in say a month) and i used it and tested it out but decided it wasnt worth the total 400 dollars... if some1 would like to buy it for 325 shipped... it will be well taken care of ... i just want to test it out and if it performs crazy good the i;ll keep it... but 400 for a box is expensive

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3051
I would be interested.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 339
so basically if u get one and decide that it sucks u want to sell it to us? am i the only one reading this like that?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 398
lol no i know it wont suck... but from what i hear SS boxes are an extreme improvement... if i only can barely tell the difference between the box i build and the SS then id rather have the 325 dollars to add in on my saving for a borla exhaust... im not going to be like hey this box sucks buy it form me lol... and besides i may not purchase the box... i just cant decide what to do with my money... but first things first and thats a batcap, wiring, and 1000/1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us