3 small ?s

delicious
Unregistered guest
1 i am getting 2 mtx 7500 subs 12' and i was wondering if there is any difference between the single voice coil and the dual voice coil subs

2 i was planning on getting the mtx801d amplifier so i was told to get the single voice coil subs is there a difference between the QUALITY of the single and dual

3 if the dual are higher QUALITY then would the orion 600d be a good amp to push them???

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 110
no difference, its just the dual voice coil gives you more flexible wiring options. hey i have a mtx 801d amp for sale...if your interested
here is wiring diagram site
http://www.jlaudio.com/tutorials/wiring/index.html

delicious
Unregistered guest
thanx cuz u answered that quick man i jus posted it and im at school in class appriciate it yo how much u want for that amp email me at tjiscool1@yahoo.com im interested VERY

Bronze Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 71
Hey Vince, how much do you want for the amp? I have been looking for that exact same amp on ebay. If delicious doesn't want it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
i want $160obo plus shipping of $14. let me know. i am good seller. ask james longo. also have good feedback on ebay

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Hey not a bad price. How much has it been used? I am really interested, but I am a poor college student. LOL. So I don't exactly have the money right now, but I am working on it. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
i'm in college too. graduating in Dec. i used it for 1 month. cosmetically in mint condition. and of course functions 100%. let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Hey Vince, I have seen your auctions and you say that you live in Winona. Funny, I go to college in Winona too! What college do you go to? Is there a chance I might know you? I actually live closer to Hokah(if you know where that is) and I drive to school everyday. LOL, this is too weird.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Winona State U. Finance major. always in Somsen or in library at nites

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
No I guess I wouldn't know you then, cuz I go to the Tech college. But hey, I could save on shipping by just picking the amp up from you! :-) I am really cheap! LOL. But I will get a hold of you again when I get the money, it might not be for a while though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
sounds good..

Username: Delicious

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 2
i want the amp cuz

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
email me at skyliner17@hotmail.com whoever is interested...1st to buy gets it...lol

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 3
yo i should have the money for the amp on june 10th fasho so ima get back to you in june to see if you still have it

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 4
yo i should have the money for the amp on june 10th fasho so ima get back to you in june to see if you still have it

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
alrite just let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us