Mmats 1400.1

Username: Criminole

Tallahassee, Fl

Post Number: 1
I have an mmats 1400.1, rated at 1632 watts, and I just sold my 2 kicker l7 15. I was tired of the ZERO sound quality w/ these speakers. let me know of one or two "good" speakers that would accompany this amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 14
price range?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2931
1-REXXX 15

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 64
where can i go to see the mmats amp and see the price? would it push my XXX better than a Hifonics BX1605D?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2427
I kinda doubt it. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm gonna guess that the mmats pushes 1400 wrms?? And does your Hifonics push 1600? Even though the Hifonics is overrated, your still probably getting a little bit more power.

Anonymous

I have an mmats 1400.1, rated at 1632 watts, and I just sold my 2 kicker l7 15. I was tired of the ZERO sound quality w/ these speakers. let me know of one or two "good" speakers that would accompany this amp.

1632 watts- reading is fundamental

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2429
Lol, yeah. Thanks anon, (whoever you really are)
Jacob, in that case, the MMATS would be better, but the difference would be so small you'd never ever notice it. Just keep your Hifonics.

Tallahassee, Fl

Post Number: 2
I can spend about 4-500 on the speaker

Bronze Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 15
Adire Brahma
The regulars:
Re XXX
ID Max
Sound Splinter
Elemental Designs
Digital Designs
Avalanche
Maats Dreadnaut
wooferetc.com

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3483
2 12 inch Ti's lol, or 2 15 inch Avalanaches would be nice becuase each would get around 800 watts rms, nice for either subs, it would work for the x.x.x as well

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1411
what type of music do you listen to? how low do you want the bass notes to sound good? how much room do you have?

Tallahassee, Fl

Post Number: 3
I listen to mainly rap, and some old school r&b. I still want to have the loudest system on my team, but be able to accurately hear bass notes (unlike the L7s). Possibly contemplating getting another 1400.1, while upgrading the alternator. I have a 98 chevy tahoe 4dr

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1412
ok so you have the space, do you know what type of box you would like to put it in? im kinda thinkin the dd 3500 series or lower 9000 sereis.
see if you can find a usewd adire audio talmult, im sure you can pick one up for around 400. check the forum cool classifieds on www.sounddomain.com and www.elitecaraudio.com or www.soundillusions.net

Tallahassee, Fl

Post Number: 4
Where can I find a RE xxx or a sound splinter sub? Also, the power handling on these subs will match my amp?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 428
Order directly from RE for the X.X.X. www.reaudio.com Call them and order.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1424
no they wont, that amp has a lot of power and is underrated so it would be hard to find a sub to match it, besides the one that it is meant for the juggernaut.

Bronze Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 25
of course they will. personal rule of thumb:
rms+50%, adjust gains accordingly. this allows for optimum headroom as opposed to straining your amp to reproduce lows at high volume and pushing clipped signals. all of these subs are @1000rms. you will be fine.

Bronze Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 26
http://soundsplinter.com/

Tallahassee, Fl

Post Number: 5
Thanks everybody for your help. I think That im going to go with 2 18 avalanches, great price at the time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us