PPI Art T-bone

Bronze Member
Username: 350_blaze

Post Number: 16
T-bone my brother has decide to give me his art series amps Remember these? The one is about 2 ft long and skinny has, all the art desighns on it and white in color think he said something about 400.2. Do you know what amp this is? I know it is a art for shure. But I can't rember what the wattage would be. Do you remember the big amps from the art series If so could you give me the stats like: what was the biggest wattage they made. He described them to me over the phone [need help]. The second is the art white in color And this is a 4channel I think 100 x 4 could be wrong though. This was his old setup back in the day running 4 15's.All this to change his water pump and a tune up. I am suprised that he offered these to me as he swore he would never part with them. I guess he doesn't care though he's rocking the top of the line jl gear. He thinks this is good setup for me and, I always wanted them any way . Tell me all models that come to mind . Some are missing plugs Can you still get these.

Silver Member
Username: Tbone

OK United States

Post Number: 189
The four channel sounds like the 300.4 or the 400.4, and is a good amplifier for running components. As for the other, if it is about two foot long it could be the 400.2, but hard to say. Either way, the Art series amps were very good, and as for the missing plugs, I would take it to an Audio/Visual Repair shop and see if they can still order the parts, or if not direct connect the plug wires onto the circuit board. Try for the plugs first, but any good shop should be able to direct wire the cables, and you can work with the plug for cosmetics.

Bronze Member
Username: 350_blaze

Post Number: 17
Thanks you, do you think that the 400.2 is 400 x 2 ? Where they conservatively rated?

Silver Member
Username: Tbone

OK United States

Post Number: 191
Probably 200x2, and yes they were conservatively rated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us