Kappa Perfect 6.1 amp

Anonymous

Hey everyone, i've requested help because i need a quality amplifier to push my kappa perfects. now, before you start giving me all of these amps that aren't made anymore.. i want to tell you that i don't want a ppi art series or.. orion hcca250g4.. i want an amp that preferably i can find online from a good seller (like onlinecarstereo.. woofersetc) because i live in a very small town, with very little audio stores other than best buy or circuit city. thanks for any input.

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbastard1977

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 17
here try this sight http://www.caraudiodeals.com/

Anonymous

ok, i dont know if that was some sort of joke or what.. but i want something more than audiobahn or soundstorm.. i bet that site attracts alot of 15yr olds. any other suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 102
get a Zapco Reference 350.2.
it does 100 wattsx2 @ 4ohms. perfect for kappa perfects. also there is the arc audio 2100xxk.
also does 100wattsx2@4ohms.
very high quality amps.

Anonymous

ok, any idea where to buy these online?

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
buy the zapco off ebay. you'll get a good price.
buy the arc audio here
http://www.cbrstereo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=246

Anonymous

i wish i could find someone who lives in a great area you know.. someone who i can trust.. and i could send them money and have them order me stuff, and then ship it to me.. that would just make my day lol.. :S

Anonymous

jeez, its really hard to carry on a conversation with someone on this forum isnt it? say one thing that is appealing to something other than technical issues and you get ignored. :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
u could send me your money and i'll buy whatever u want. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us